Well this is my first blog on here. I signed up to be able to access my sister's blogs and thought well hey this will be a good way to update my family as well. So here it is.

I Recently moved out to Manhattan Beach, California, from Salt Lake City, Utah. I guess its not too recent, the days have flown by.. its already been almost 2 and a half months!!! The job I moved out here for is a little crazy but I love it. The only problem is the money. I was moved out here and budgeted out for a good amount of money. My budget was going to give me a little extra money to put into savings and live comfortably, then about a week or two after I got here, the whole company did pay cuts. Every employee lost at least 5% of their salary. Myself included. So now I live pay check to pay check but its not too bad, I have a job, a roof over my head and can afford food so I'm grateful.

So this past weekend I had my first L.A celebrity experience. It was hella cool.
My roommate, his Brother and I went driving around and decided to check out the houses in Beverly Hills. We were driving along and saw this over-grown hill with small steps leading up it.. Well we decided to park and go up those stairs, thinking it was a really cool looking hiking trail or something. The further up we went, the nicer and cooler it got. it was like a rain forest mt side and then lead to amazing views of L.A.. Then as we continued adventuring along this stair trail, we came across the most gorgeous home I've ever seen. As I was taking pictures, my two buddies saw the owner of the home coming around the corner and took off.. I decided to stay and say hello. I figured, hell the worst that could happen is he tells us to leave, the coolest thing to happen is we make friends with a rich person who has an awesome place!! It turns out he wasn't mad and lead us thru his home. It was amazing! check it out!

http://www.jamesfgoldstein.com/goldstein-residence.htm

Anyways, that's about all for now!!
3 Responses
  1. Thurbs Says:

    Yahoo, you have a blog! :) Love ya.


  2. Only you would have this happen. That is about the coolest home ever. WOW! Love you. Keep this updated....Like every day okay!I miss you soooo much! I hope you're having an awesome time.
    -A


  3. RaeMay Says:

    Taylor call your mother. lol :)