
I had an awesome time with my sister Aubrie, her husband Matt, My nephew Holden and my mom! We all went to Disneyland! It was great to see family and to only have to travel an hour to do it instead of 11!! It was tons of Fun and I got to go on a lot of rides I never had been on before, like dumbo and peter pan. Little Holden was adorable as always and i love making that kid laugh! Every time I see him, He gets all shy for like the first hour and then he warms right up to me. When we had spare time, I'd tickle him, pretend to eat him or just plain pull funny faces at him. He'd laugh and the game would begin. haha. He is such a little Cutie and was so freaking cute in his Cars mouse ears.

Thanks to my sister for coming out and thanks to my mom for coming too. It was great to see you guys and I'd missed you so much. Thanks Aub for sending over the pics.
After Disneyland I pretty much came home and passed out on the bed. I woke up the next day and was all sickly so after I went to work for four hours, I came home to just lay in bed. James had gone to Six flags with a bunch of his guy friends on the same day I went to Disney.. and he won a little monkey while playing one of the booths, carried it around all day and brought it home to me. Its a cute little guy in a green shirt. Well thats about it for now..

splash mt.

space mt





tower of terror!

So glad we could come out and you could go with us. It was so much fun. H sure loves you and you can make him laugh and smile like no one else. :) love ya!