Sorry for the long delays between posts, I blame the concept of working for a living. Things are incredibly busy with all things work related right now. I love how busy things are and money is always good but a lot of it is "start up" right now. Astoria is coming along great, and check out the website to see how the construction is really taking shape. The courtyard is now landscaped and it looks awesome. Taylor-Made finally has a logo, Which will be posted soon on the Tay-Made FB and Blog. And James got an office for Knowledgeable Nonsense! So the last two weeks have been spent re-modeling, re-painting, and getting office furniture. I'll post before and after pics once its all complete.. Its gonna look amazing. :)

The Salt Lake trip was short, but it was nice to see my family, my dogs and my home town again. I have missed real mountains and actual green (instead of brown/red) landscape. My niece and nephews are so cute and I've missed them so much! It was great to play with, sit with and talk with them.

Thats about all thats been going on.

Quote for today: "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit."- Aristotle



0 Responses