I know that with the economy and everything, we're all falling on hard times. I have a sister who may face loosing her home soon, I live pay check to paycheck, and still seem to owe some money somewhere. Even outside of economics, things seem to be hard for everyone. I know my family and myself are struggling with the highly likely death of my grandma any day now, and we all have our own personal battles we're facing as well. In short we are all on hard times. My only hope is that one day things will get better.. One day we will all be ahead, be able to not worry so much about fiances, or about ever-looming death. In my own personal battles, two songs come to my mind.. the first is Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. A song about always hoping and working for better but never really being able to reach it. The second song is called Incomplete. Its by Alanis Morissette. A little more hopeful I must say. It talks about how one day she'll be who is wants and where she needs to be in life. So to all of us on these hard times... I know it feels difficult and some days, hopeless but one day we'll all feel complete and our hard work, love and dedication will bring us peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4-8WE6YizE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMshi2aS3-o
1 Response
  1. Thurbs Says:

    Good songs...nice thoughts....love ya