
I know I'm writing this on a Monday (not a Thursday) but its a funny thing. I worked at Salcorp for years and they had a tradition called Donut Thursdays. Well out here in L.A. at my new job, every Thursday.. I find myself craving donuts. Anyways I find it rather funny.
This weekend was pretty uneventful.. Friday night I hung out by myself, painted my nails, called like half my friends and talked to them and IMed Dax on myspace. Saturday I just chilled at the neighbors house, went and sunbathed and then watched movies. And yesterday I went shopping and just hung out. The best part of my Sunday was being able to talk to my dad and here all the latest stories. Sorry I had to go and kinda cut off the conversation! Work at 4 am sucks.
I like posting with pictures so yay google images!


Mmmmm....donut Thursdays....I miss them too. Love Ya!!!