So this weekend I went to my first L.A club. Gotta say.. serious let down. The music (the DJ more specifically) totally sucked. it was crowded but no one was dancing and it was way over priced to park and to get in. I was shocked.. The clubs in Utah were far better than this "stand and sway to crappy music" place. I went with my roommates and it was way fun to hang with them but like I said the club... wow it sucked.
The rest of my weekend was mostly spent catching up on sleep. reading and just hanging out.
I know I go on and on about how I miss my Owen But last night I was just hanging out and I suddenly thought about the first day I got him.. I put on classical music (they say it makes babies smarter, so i figured why not!?!) in the car and he rode on my lap the whole way home. He got car sick and it was sad but still cute. He was such a little fluff ball. That night My niece and Nephews came to see him and we were trying to decide on names.. the kids kept on wanting to play with him and he'd just tuck his tail between his legs and hide behind me.. Even then I was the one he hid behind... I decided to name him Owen because a) it kept up with the English named dog bit... (the other two are Riley and Nigel) and b) because he seemed so timid. It's been almost a year since I got him and I wish so so so bad he could have moved with me. Anyways, yeah. I just miss my baby.
well that's about it..
The rest of my weekend was mostly spent catching up on sleep. reading and just hanging out.
I know I go on and on about how I miss my Owen But last night I was just hanging out and I suddenly thought about the first day I got him.. I put on classical music (they say it makes babies smarter, so i figured why not!?!) in the car and he rode on my lap the whole way home. He got car sick and it was sad but still cute. He was such a little fluff ball. That night My niece and Nephews came to see him and we were trying to decide on names.. the kids kept on wanting to play with him and he'd just tuck his tail between his legs and hide behind me.. Even then I was the one he hid behind... I decided to name him Owen because a) it kept up with the English named dog bit... (the other two are Riley and Nigel) and b) because he seemed so timid. It's been almost a year since I got him and I wish so so so bad he could have moved with me. Anyways, yeah. I just miss my baby.
well that's about it..


Sorry to hear the club scene sucked. That's really surprising to me. :)
yeah me too!!!