"I Only Want Good Things in My Life. I Deserve Light, Faith And Trust In Every Aspect. I Will Live With Dignity, And Expect The Same Of Those Around Me. I Will Find Myself, And The Happiness Within."

I put that in quotes., but I'm the one I'm quoting (lol)...


My dear Friend Jen is having a pretty hard time right now and So I told her that, telling her it was what she needed to remember and live by. And, I think I'm right... I think these are the things we all should remember... myself included. Often times, we get comfortable, even if its taking comfort in pain, or even dull numbing. I've seen it many times where for some reason we as humans don't believe there could be better, we stay in sometimes abusive, sometimes null, sometimes dramatic, sometimes saddening relationships... all because there is comfort in that person being with you, already knowing you. Some times we stay for the ideal of love. Sometimes we stay for financial reasons.. but I think there is more.


More times then not, leaving a situation you aren't happy in, but comfortable in.. its very hard. There is guilt, anger, pain, love, release, tension, recklessness, impulsiveness and everything can feel like a rollercoaster of emotions. But I know that once you make it thru all those emotions and resolve to only keep the good things in your life.. things will get better.


Maybe we stay in such relationships because we feel we don't deserve better.. we all do. If anything look at it this way.. if you love that person, truly love them, don't you want them to have what could make them happier, because chances are.. if you are unhappy, they probably are too. and Then you are just two comfortable beings afraid to hurt the other with "selfishness" in a sense to let go and find the light and trust within.


Part of living with dignity is being honest with your self. and holding others to the expectations you hold yourself. you wouldn't cheat, lie, steal, manipulate... why would you tolerate that in those around you?


We are all fighting our own battles... but as we fight we must remember what we are fighting for. It's our happiness, our lives.. take control today.


I know that this is hard to do. taking your life and changing it for a path unknown is scary but liberating at the same time... it may not always be easy, especially at first, but in the end you will be in a different place and happiness will be found. There is a book called the Four Agreements.The first chapter is a bunch of hippie weird stuff but after that.. its a book that'll change your life. When you decide to take control.. read it.. it'll help you on your path to personal happiness and love. I swear by this book, it is truly amazing and eye opening to human habits.


Sorry if this seems a little preachy.. I don't mean it to be that way.. I just love so many of you and When I ask how you are doing, you say you are unhappy with something or other.. and I just want you all to know, that regardless of where you are at in life.. you deserve to have only Good Things in your Life. You Deserve Light, Faith And Trust In Every Aspect and to find The Happiness Within. You really do.


I had a very hard time with this for a very very long time and in fact I still do. I felt I didn't deserve happiness, I took comfort in the pain of being alone because I knew that feeling.. and I'd rather of had pain then risk the chance that happiness would leave. I felt I wasn't good enough to be in any one's life and that I was often just floating by. I wasn't proud of my accomplishments because they were all to fill the expectations of others. I was ruled by others emotions towards me and always trying to prove myself.. instead of proving me to.. well me. I read the four agreements and decided to live by them.. i posted the essential of the agreements above.. but read the book, anyways.. I know the hard paths that life leads us on and we all fight our own battles. I guess I just wish you luck on your individual paths to greatness, and hope you know that no matter what you are not alone..
0 Responses