Its looming ever closer! The move to St George is a week away! I'll be so happy to get out of California. Last weekend James and I went to St George to drop of some stuff and to do a job interview. This weekend We only stayed over night and the trip was literally to move stuff so there's more Room when Jeanene and Neil come up with the truck this Saturday. Then I'll be going, going, gone! YAY!
And I'll be moving into a very good situation. I'm going to be staying as a guest in the guest room as Jeanene's house until I can get on my feet. But I did get the job that i interviewed for a few weekends ago and I start that part time, on the last day of this month. I also have great news. I gave my two week notice to Metro and They offered me a few things to stay. I however do not want to be in Cali and I can't afford to live here. So I suggested that in a sense, Metro move with me. And they accepted. So I'll be going to St George keeping my job and working from home. and in the 6 hours between, working as a administrative assistant. Lots of work to help me get caught up on bills and hopefully move out faster. The last thing I want to do is over stay in Jeanene's home.
But I'm very happy with the situation I'll be going into and hopefully I'll be able to attend school in the fall and get things back on track.
And I'll be moving into a very good situation. I'm going to be staying as a guest in the guest room as Jeanene's house until I can get on my feet. But I did get the job that i interviewed for a few weekends ago and I start that part time, on the last day of this month. I also have great news. I gave my two week notice to Metro and They offered me a few things to stay. I however do not want to be in Cali and I can't afford to live here. So I suggested that in a sense, Metro move with me. And they accepted. So I'll be going to St George keeping my job and working from home. and in the 6 hours between, working as a administrative assistant. Lots of work to help me get caught up on bills and hopefully move out faster. The last thing I want to do is over stay in Jeanene's home.
But I'm very happy with the situation I'll be going into and hopefully I'll be able to attend school in the fall and get things back on track.

