The last year of my life has been one wild ride...
Between getting married and divorced, moving to L.A and now Back to Utah.. life has been full of new adventures.
This past weekend I moved to St George, UT. Its a very very nice change from gross L.A. My Dad told me before I moved to L.A. that it was the most disgusting city and I am now very inclined to agree.
Its also my first morning working from home and its awesome! I did not end up taking that secretary job and I'm hoping to get another one ( a second one) with a radio station down here soon.
Anyways that my quick little update.
Between getting married and divorced, moving to L.A and now Back to Utah.. life has been full of new adventures.
This past weekend I moved to St George, UT. Its a very very nice change from gross L.A. My Dad told me before I moved to L.A. that it was the most disgusting city and I am now very inclined to agree.
Its also my first morning working from home and its awesome! I did not end up taking that secretary job and I'm hoping to get another one ( a second one) with a radio station down here soon.
Anyways that my quick little update.


Glad you're out of gross LA. Love ya!