I am seriously lacking it right now.

I had a rough, cockroach night. And along with totally grossing me out, its started my day off with a sleepy, unmotivated attitude. What is a rough cockroach night, you may ask? Well... Lets start with the rough part. James and I currently are couch-less. (They are coming in the next week or two) In the meantime, When We watch movies, we bring our bed down stairs and lay on it to watch movies. Last night we brought the bed down and decided we would just sleep down stairs after we finished our movie. It seemed like every hour we were getting woken up by people (roommate/ and roommates friends) coming down stairs and fiddling around in the kitchen or going outside and coming back in. So after a few times of this, we decide to just give in and haul everything back upstairs. Now sleeping in our quiet room. Sigh, peace, quiet no more interrupted sleep... so I thought. I have no clue how long I was asleep but I was woken up by something in my ear! (finger in ear to scratch and squish) After screaming and freaking the F(!) out, I run to the bath room and pull a now very dead (from me trying to pull it out), cockroach out of my ear. EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I washed my ear out and then pored a TON of hydrogen peroxide in my ear. (Its all I had and I could think of that would clean it out and get bug germs and guts out of my ear) Then back to bed. James trying to calm me down.. I keep freaking out and getting creepy hebey gebies. I finally fell asleep (hands over ears) and all the rest of the night went well. (had a good dream about sleeping in a bubble so no bugs could climb into my head or anywhere else) Now to waking up.. I come down stairs, turn on my work computer, grab the hoodie that was on the back of that chair that had fallen to the floor, and put it on. ( 5 seconds later.. ) Get that feeling like your hair is tickling you... go to scratch.. grab a (larger than the ear one) cockroach off my neck. (minor Quiet(4:30AM) Freak-out and smashing ensues) EEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the hell???!!!? They were out to get me these last few hours. :( Now I would like to point out that I am a neat freak. I clean my home every other day, this is vacuuming, sweeping mopping, dishes, laundry, etc.. and We have had the house sprayed for bugs.. Therefore This should not have happened to me!! I keep getting that feeling like stuff is crawling all over me now. (shutter) I am so freaked out and disgusted now. I'm going to have to call to get the house sprayed again. :( So due to a sucky night and being grossed out, I am kinda focusing on not wigging out over every little itch I get.. So not motivated right now, just grossed out. Bleh.

On a happier note, James and I went to the movies for free yesterday. We went and Saw the new Kathrine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher movie, Killers. It was pretty funny and We liked it. It was cute. And then James dumped a whole thing of popcorn on my head. LOL. It was just a fun and playful date. :) And for the record, I was completely blameless in the popcorn massacre.. Ask anyone. :P

We also went to Vegas this weekend to hand out flyers for the Rally and to take our roommate to his daughters birthday. It ended up raining so that axed the flyers, So James and I just walked around looking at shops and things. It was nice and I love Vegas with James, Walking around holding hands the whole time is the only reason I would like Vegas at all really. LOL But I also did get some good ideas for wedding stuff because of all the cool design aspects Vegas has going on so that was a plus too.

Well thats all I have for an update. I'm feeling a little more motivated now that I've had a chance to write out everything. :)



3 Responses
  1. Jewls Says:

    Can I just say something like that happened to me last night too!! What's the deal! I felt a tickle on my neck, screamed, Kaulin turned on the lights and it was a beetle. A beetle in our bed. How does that happen?! I couldn't fall asleep after. I think bug forces are out against us right now. They must know we are up to fun things. :D


  2. Tay Says:

    Thats gotta be the case! They are after us planners! Sorry you had an equally gross buggy night!


  3. Thurbs Says:

    EWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!