
This weekend was a trip to Vegas with James and our new friend Natalie. We went to promote the car rally and after party at the Palms. And in all that "work" we went shopping at the forum shops. Love those stores.. Found two stores that are my new favorites.
Fresh. This is the best smelling store in the world and I left with a scent that had me about to eat my arm off the rest of the day. I won't say what the scent was because I can't wait to buy it offline and have you ask me what that wonderful smell is!! But wow.. IT SMELLS SOOOO GOOD! Can't wait to get it.
The second store I fell in love with was Anne Fontaine. We went in and I was pampered in trying on an outfit that was just incredible. So wanted it. Price: unattainable. LOL But it was fun to try it on, pretend to be rich and set my goals all at the same time. Great looking business clothes... one day, one day.
Although Monday wasn't a weekend day, I do have to write how much joy I took from the first ever evening walk. James and I went for a short walk around the condo complex and it was nice to walk and tell each other about our days. I'm hoping it becomes a nightly routine.
Astoria opens August 24th, so open your calendars and plan to make the trip to come. :) (astoriaweddings.com)
The NK2K10 (nonsense car rally 2010) is still pushing forward, and is gonna be huge! (nkwine.com)
And my personal baby, Taylor-Made Weddings and Events, has a new blog and Facebook. I've been working on a few style boards and am getting my DBA in July. (tay-madeweddings.blogspot.com) (facebook- Taylor-Made Weddings and Events)
Everything is coming together and with starting school in the fall.. things are going and are busy but very good.
"Life is a big canvas, throw all the paint on it you can."- Danny Kaye

