I am happy with our recent trip to SLC and so happy that everyone got along! Congrats to my awesome nephew Hunter on getting baptized and thank you for letting James and I come and watch!
Working steadily on Taylor Made. I have the website finished up (taymadeweddings.com) and have a few goals set to try and reach. I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed but James has really helped me see that I won't let anyone down and I work best if I work at my own pace. The pressure of having to know everything right away was definitely getting me.

Other than that, things are going great. James and I are doing well and I can hardly wait for the end of October. I'll get to go to SLC and see my newest nephew and pick up my pride and Joy.. My dog Owen. :) And we will be moving into a new house. (well new to us) not sure if it'll be new or not. lol.

Anyways theres the quick update on things!

“A ship is safe in harbor, but that’s not what ships are for.”
~ William Shedd

1 Response
  1. Thurbs Says:

    So yesterday when I was at mom's it was so cute...Owen was just standing there and Nigel was standing above him resting his head on Owen. It was precious...I should've taken a pic. Can't wait to see you again. Love ya!!!