Firstly, Lets jsut get the pleasantries out of the way. Happy Labor Day.
Its like 6 am and I'm at work. (never been so bored in my life) If hell froze over, work would have me work and I'd write "no traffic but a few slick and icy spots.." There is literaly no traffic at all. no crashes.. nothing. Nothing for Portland or Salt Lake. So Horray for Yahoo, Facebook, Myspace and here. Thanks for keeping me entertained folks. :)

I was thinking about going to San Diego this weekend but decided against it due to the fact I'm poor as dirt. And I'm kinda glad I didn't go.. I don't think it would have been very fun for me. The roomies wanted to go to a beach, get drunk and play volleyball. And Who wants to go swimming or play volleyball with a bunch of drunk people? No fun. So instead I caught up on my Movie watching. Luckily the roommates have movies I haven't seen so no money was wasted on rentals. Also I'm hoping to hit up the library thats like five minutes away sometime this week.

Might go frisbee golfing this afternoon between shifts.. We'll see.
0 Responses