"Disturbing trends directed at the president" are not disturbing trends, its speaking out against what some may find wrong. Most behavior directed to the President, good or bad, is due to presidential statements/actions, NOT racism. I am NOT a racist in any way and I believe I and others reserve the right to freedom of speech and we all should be able to speak our minds about politics without it being skewed as racist comments . You have a right to disagree, and I respect your views and opinions, but stating I'm a racist due to my opinion on political views just testifies to your ignorance on the issues at hand.
Now, I understand there are some people out there who, yes, they are racist and have come out with racist comments, however, Those few prejudice and ignorant people are not the representatives and voices of everyone, whether Democrats or Republicans. I find it very frustrating to have most comments skewed due to having an African American President. I am proud to have a black president and to know that our UNITED states of American have put aside many previous prejudices and become just that, more united. I may not agree with Everything the president says, does, or presents for public and political reform, but I am not Racist for disagreeing and having a different opinion. Thank you
Now, I understand there are some people out there who, yes, they are racist and have come out with racist comments, however, Those few prejudice and ignorant people are not the representatives and voices of everyone, whether Democrats or Republicans. I find it very frustrating to have most comments skewed due to having an African American President. I am proud to have a black president and to know that our UNITED states of American have put aside many previous prejudices and become just that, more united. I may not agree with Everything the president says, does, or presents for public and political reform, but I am not Racist for disagreeing and having a different opinion. Thank you

