Yay, its my favorite day of the week! I love Thursdays although Tuesdays are supposed to be my lucky day. I think I was born on a Tuesday... There's this site that goes into pretty extensive detail about your zodiac sign and It said Tuesday is my lucky day.. oh how odd to be born on that day too. Although I had to look it up on line.. My mom can remember the day of the week the other girls were born on but not me. lol Mom, It was a Tuesday! So I guess it was your lucky day too. ha ha
Speaking of lucky days.. yesterday being 9.9.9 was supposed to be lucky.. and damn was it!!??!!!
I decided to walk around the city my work is in.. Culver City and the area my work is in is very nice so it kinda has that sugar house vibe to it.. hip, safe and nice. So I'm just walking around checking out the shops and i got checked out by like 6 guys.. (kinda made my day) I got to actually talk on the phone with my best friend.. we usually write letters, emails, I.M, facebook, myspace or text. So hearing her voice was nice. lol Anyways, I'm walking around and when I get off the phone I walk by this shop that looks like its got these cake things and they look weird so I go in to investigate. Well... It turns out its like this gelato shop and they have like 16 different flavors.. the cake looking things turned out to be the gelato dishes.. (I have horrible eyesight.) So I ask the guy working there (good looking with gorgeous eyes) What it is and he proceeds to give me a sample of like each flavor. so I got Free ice cream! Then I bought a small dish and sat in the shop to eat it.. as I was sitting there I was looking at there drinks and he's like here and pours me two glasses of two different flavors. So he gave me free drinks too! After I finish up I leave and just start walking back again. When I get to my work, a co-worker says, I got an order of fries and I can't eat them, would you like them? So I got free fries too. There's a freebie table at my work where sponsors sometimes leave product out or people bring in fruit or donuts.. well I've been running very low on deodorant and they had dove deodorant out! So I got that for free as well. Then i came across a couple extra bucks and got to eat all you can eat sushi with my roommates. :) Got home, went to bed early and it was a great and very lucky day!!!
Anyways.. back to it being Thursday.. :)
I love Thursdays.. It means it's close to the weekend. There used to be Donut Thursdays. Thursday used to be Dax and Tay day... I just like Thursdays!
I got to talk to Dax for a little bit the other day, that was nice. Some weeks we talk every day and other times we don't talk for like a month. I've also got to talk to Chloe' a lot lately, which is also nice! Anyways, have a happy Thursday!
Speaking of lucky days.. yesterday being 9.9.9 was supposed to be lucky.. and damn was it!!??!!!
I decided to walk around the city my work is in.. Culver City and the area my work is in is very nice so it kinda has that sugar house vibe to it.. hip, safe and nice. So I'm just walking around checking out the shops and i got checked out by like 6 guys.. (kinda made my day) I got to actually talk on the phone with my best friend.. we usually write letters, emails, I.M, facebook, myspace or text. So hearing her voice was nice. lol Anyways, I'm walking around and when I get off the phone I walk by this shop that looks like its got these cake things and they look weird so I go in to investigate. Well... It turns out its like this gelato shop and they have like 16 different flavors.. the cake looking things turned out to be the gelato dishes.. (I have horrible eyesight.) So I ask the guy working there (good looking with gorgeous eyes) What it is and he proceeds to give me a sample of like each flavor. so I got Free ice cream! Then I bought a small dish and sat in the shop to eat it.. as I was sitting there I was looking at there drinks and he's like here and pours me two glasses of two different flavors. So he gave me free drinks too! After I finish up I leave and just start walking back again. When I get to my work, a co-worker says, I got an order of fries and I can't eat them, would you like them? So I got free fries too. There's a freebie table at my work where sponsors sometimes leave product out or people bring in fruit or donuts.. well I've been running very low on deodorant and they had dove deodorant out! So I got that for free as well. Then i came across a couple extra bucks and got to eat all you can eat sushi with my roommates. :) Got home, went to bed early and it was a great and very lucky day!!!
Anyways.. back to it being Thursday.. :)
I love Thursdays.. It means it's close to the weekend. There used to be Donut Thursdays. Thursday used to be Dax and Tay day... I just like Thursdays!
I got to talk to Dax for a little bit the other day, that was nice. Some weeks we talk every day and other times we don't talk for like a month. I've also got to talk to Chloe' a lot lately, which is also nice! Anyways, have a happy Thursday!


I feel so bad that you are out of deodorant....we have like 20....when u need that kind of stuff just tell me. I'm sure we could ship some to you. Love ya!!!
LOL THANKS