


Its been raining in Utah like crazy and I'm crazy jealous. Blah
Anyways, the weekend is coming and I have no plans, yay! Nothing to do but sleep in and read. I received a gift package from my good friend Jeanene yesterday.. (a late birthday gift) and I'm excited to read the book she gave me. Its a book by Sheri Dew called If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard, and so far (3 pages in) very good. :)
She also gave me a gorgeous bracelet that is inscripted with "Embrace the Journey". I love it! its such a pretty bracelet and the inscription is just what I need to remember. I plan on reading the book from her and The Four Agreements (again) with weekend.. so i guess its a weekend of personal learning for me! All the more reason to ask for rain.. very calming to sit by the window with a candle burning while reading and being enlightened.
Anyways, Its been a difficult week.. lots of behind the scenes family drama and just trying to get by. Hopefully the weekend will be relaxing and fun...

