Wow, its already 3 days into June! Where has the time gone? I'm Excited For the summer months here in L.A, although the last few days have been rainy and cloudy, (which I'd take any day over sunny weather!!) Anyways, I haven't had much a chance to take my bike out and about but hopefully this weekend!

I experienced a power outage in my home this past week. It was out for over 24 hours.. Turns out my landlord forgot to pay the deposit on the power... Funny thing, Everyone of my roommates were out of town for the weekend so I had a power outage all to myself! It wasn't too bad but I refused to clean out the fridge.. it was the landlord's (who lives at the house) fault and I didn't have any food in the fridge anyways. Gotta admit I was ticked that I had to deal without power all because of his irresponsibility, I can't wait til August. That's when my lease is up and I've been looking online at some places, (most in the same neighborhood or right off the beach) a few that are without roommates (hopefully I'll have the money for that! I'd like my own space and kitchen and bathroom!), also a few that are private and all I'd share would be the kitchen.

I'm looking to get into a place where I can have Owen But It will all depend on what I can afford by the time August rolls around.

Dave is talking to me a bit more, he still hasn't sent me the divorce paperwork, he says he needs to get an attorney to do it. That's fine with me but I'm itching to get it over with so I can move on better. There are hard days and some easier days, I just never thought my life would turn so quickly.

Got a phone call from my sister the other day, it was good to hear from you Brit, Sorry I had to go and then things got busy when I was home.. :( Love you!

Anyways, car pictures coming soon.. just been lazy. lol Love you all!!
2 Responses
  1. Thurbs Says:

    Thanks for the update on everything. Love reading your blog. Love ya


  2. You sucka!!!! A new car. LUCKY!
    Love your guts'