Today I am thankful for a lot of things. Everyday is not a perfect day, in fact everyday is not a motivational kind of day either. Today is one of those not so good days... So its one of those days that I especially need to say how thankful I am for 1) Tears. Crying sucks and totally wipes me out but without them I think would feel even worse. 2) An amazing Boyfriend who is unwilling to let my craziness deter him from loving me. and 3) Del Taco Fried Carmel Cheese Cake.
Last night and today have been less than the best to put it lightly. But James has been really good about me being all hormonal and crazy and over thinking and stressing out. He even brought me the amazing-ness from Del Taco. If you haven't had those Carmel babies.. oh they are the best.
Part of all my stressing is my crazy desire to be the best at a lot of things. its kind of become an obsession. which is not good. so the quote for the day fits well for helping remember that I am an individual person and I just have to be the best me I can be and learn to let everything else go.

