Frustrated Happiness? Is that Possible? Yes!
I am wracking my brain trying to come up with a name for the reception venue. Its frustrating to try and come up with something unique, elegant and that shows our venues talent to be a great reception/event venue! ERG! Nothing seems good enough for it..

On the Bright, happy side, James came home from work with a bookshelf for me yesterday. :) Hooray for presents!!! My books have been stuffed away in the closet and I am so happy to have a place to put them now!!! My books are very special to me and I love to be able to look at them and have them displayed to just pick up and start to read at anytime. The Shelf is gorgeous and rather big (i need more books! LOL). And my man being the bargin hunter he is... he got it for $25.. its a regularly $200 bookcase. All in All a pretty sweet deal and making for a very happy, book loving, me. :) Oh! and Speaking of books, I dear friend Christen recommended a book to read on her blog so I'm gonna run over to the Library and pick it up! Its called the People Code by Dr. Taylor Hartman. (http://singinbliss.blogspot.com/2010/05/wednesday-people-code.html)

This is the first weekend in about a month and a half that James has off work and I'm not working a wedding... We're traveling to Cedar City to pass out flyers for his Knowledgeable Nonsense Car Rally (nkwine.com) and then on Sunday we're going to see the matinée of Shrek 4. I work on Monday but James has it off, so we may do something on the between hours but I dunno.

That about wraps up all I have to say..

I am thankful for 1) Books!!! I am a Library Junkie and I love to read. Most of the books I'm reading these days are all about business start up but its still reading and learning which I love to do! 2) Paychecks before a holiday weekend. :) not that I'm going out and spending money but its still nice. 3) My new bookshelf and for James being so thoughtful. 4) My family and friends for their help and honesty on names for the venue.

"People with many interests live, not only longest, but happiest."
-George Matthew Allen


My New bookshelf with my books!
The bookshelf from the near the bed. Haven't unloaded my books yet, those are just a few from todays library run.
My cute little bathroom
The wonderful bookshelf again!
Such a pretty color I think!


0 Responses