Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than
unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
the problems of the human race.
-- Calvin Coolidge
Talent will not; nothing is more common than
unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan "press on" has solved and always will solve
the problems of the human race.
-- Calvin Coolidge
This weekend was pretty good. Friday we went out to sushi and played night games, It was really fun and delicious, lol. On Saturday I worked a Wedding and my teacher let me take the lead on a lot of things.. It was fun and I liked it a lot. Yesterday, James and I had our first Date day. We went to breakfast and then went and saw Letters to Juliet and How to Train Your Dragon. Letters kinda sucked but train your Dragon was awesome and makes me only want to ever watch kids movies.. they always seem to be the best movies coming out. It was just amazing to have a whole day with just James and I. I love Date days. :)
I got a new suit from Dillard's the other day!! only $57 for a Dillard's suit!!! Freaking awesome. I'll post a picture soon. I also have great news.. I have a venue to grow my wedding business out of. Its awesome and I really am a Wedding planner now!! lol. Its crazy to think about and I just have to remember my quote for today. Gotta remember to be Persistent and Press on when I feel discouraged or too young or anything like that. Press On!

