Todays quote has special meaning to me. I have lost sight of my dreams for the last week and need to start living to what I want. I had a moment/opportunity, where I could have had my wildest dreams come true and instead I lost sight of my dreams and may have forever lost the opportunity. Quite an earth shattering event to have happen. Its opened my eyes how to even the giving up whats important for a second can change your life. I hope to never loose sight of my dreams, goals, hopes and aspirations again. I had the chance to have the life I've imagined and I let it slip through my fingers because I was focused on less important things and thinking they were important. I do not want to loose sight of what I want and being the best person I can be again. I need to live this quote and it has just become my quote to shape the rest of the year.

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."-Henry David Thoreau

1 Response
  1. Thurbs Says:

    Ok...so what happened??